myCampus for applicants
Applicants who would like to apply for a study programme (Bachelor's, Master's, doctorate, continuing education, open lecture hall, etc.) at Leuphana University Lüneburg will find their information material for the use of myCampus on this page and the sub-pages.
- The online application in myCampus is only intended for applicants with a university entrance qualification or a Bachelor's degree from a member state of the EU or the EEA. This does not apply to the Master's programme in International Economic Law and the Professional School's continuing education programmes.
- Applicants with a university entrance qualification or a Bachelor's degree from another country should apply via uni-assist (except for the Master's programme in International Economic Law and the Professional School's continuing education programmes). If you have applied via uni-assist, please read on here.
For the online application in myCampus you need an account. If you are not enrolled or employed at Leuphana University Lüneburg, then you must first register. Otherwise, please use your existing account. Uni-assist applicants will receive an email notification as soon as you can create an account in myCampus to follow the status of your application at Leuphana.
Please proceed as follows:
- Registration (if no account exists)
- Go to the registration page of myCampus
- Click on the link „Start registration!“ and follow the instructions
- Confirm your email address with the link sent to you (from here on the steps also apply to applicants via uni-assist)
- Define a personal password and complete registration
- Log into myCampus
- Open the application „My applications“
- Fill out the online application and follow the instructions
- Check the summary and submit your application
- Application profile
- Use your account to view the status of your application in myCampus
- If you have been admitted, accept or decline the study place in myCampus
- For enrolment, submit documents and information in myCampus, if necessary, and see the fees to be paid in myCampus
- If your enrolment is successful, you will receive your Leuphana account, which you can activate by email and SMS
Please also have a look at our instruction video for applicants:
Captions in English and German are available for this video. The captions are activated by default and can be deactivated by clicking on the „CC“ button.
To switch between the caption languages, click on the ⋀ symbol at the bottom of the video. Click on the three vertical dots at the top right and then on „Caption Language“. Here, select either „English (United Kingdom)“ or „Deutsch [German]“. Then click on the ⋁ symbol to close the settings.
On smaller screens (e.g. smartphone or tablet), simply tap on the three vertical dots directly below the video and then on „Caption Language“. Now, select „English (United Kingdom)“ or „Deutsch [German]“.