The online application in myCampus
Open the application „My applications“ and start entering your application. The so-called wizard guides you step by step through the application process. At the end, you will be shown an overview of all your entries. Check them for accuracy. Confirm the statements at the end of the preview and send your application. After that, your application can no longer be edited. You can check the status of your sent application in the status portal.
A few useful tips for the online application in myCampus:
- Read the texts carefully and pay attention to the notes marked by a black circled exclamation mark. Click on the symbol to open the note.
- Underlined passages have an explanation that is displayed as soon as you move the mouse pointer over them.
- The fields outlined in yellow are mandatory fields. The system will inform you if you have not filled in a mandatory field.
- Fill in the masks from top to bottom. The selection options may build on each other.
- Please navigate in the wizard exclusively with the buttons „Back“ and „Next“ as well as „Save“ and „Cancel“ and not with the navigation of your internet browser in order to avoid a termination of the wizard and a loss of your already entered data.
- The wizard builds up according to your entries. You can always use the titles in the menu on the left side of the screen to jump back to pages you have already worked on, but never to jump forward.
- Use the preview to check the information you have already given.
- Weblinks appear in red colour.
- If you want to add information, click on the black circled plus.
- If you want to edit your information, click on the black circled pencil.
- To upload a file, click on „Browse…“, select the file with a double click or select the file with a click and confirm with „Open“.
- You can remove an uploaded file by clicking on the black circled minus sign.
- Round radio buttons allow only one selection, while the square radio boxes allow multiple selections.
- In addition, you can download document templates – if available –, fill them in and directly upload them again.
You cannot or no longer change your personal and study details…
- If you are applying to Leuphana as a (former) registered student and we have, for example, merged your applicant account with the data available in our system during registration. The application form will then be pre-filled.
- After you have gone through the wizard and have been in the final overview of your application.
Please communicate any changes to email@example.com.